Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Synthetic Graphite Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Global (AMER, APAC, BRICS and EMEA) Synthetic Graphite Market Research Report 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Synthetic Graphite Market
Synthetic graphite is a man-made substance manufactured by the high temperature processing of amorphous carbon materials. The types of amorphous carbon used as precursors to graphite are many, and can be derived from petroleum, coal, or natural and synthetic organic materials. In some cases graphite can even be manufactured by the direct precipitation of graphitic carbon from pyrolysis of a carbonaceous gas such as acetylene (pyrolytic graphite). One important commonality between all graphite precursors is that they must contain carbon. Graphite is carbon, a specific form of carbon, so it can only be derived from other carbon containing substances. Although synthetic graphite can be manufactured from any number of precursor materials, the primary material used to manufacture it in the United States is petroleum coke. As noted above only certain types of carbonaceous feeds are suitable for graphite production. Therefore the petroleum coke used for the synthetic graphite industry must be carefully specified to assure it is of the type that will ultimately result in high quality graphitic carbon. The global sales of Synthetic Graphite declines to 1191 K MT in 2016 from 1211 K MT in 2012, at a CAGR of less than -0.42%. In 2016, the global Synthetic Graphite market is led by China, capturing about 31% of global Synthetic Graphite production. USA is the second-largest country market with about 16% global Share. Japan is followed by 15% while Europe and India take about 12% respectively in 2016. In 2019, the market size of Synthetic Graphite is 8427 million US$ and it will reach 8575.6 million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 0.3% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period. In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Synthetic Graphite. This report studies the global market size of Synthetic Graphite, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia). This study presents the Synthetic Graphite production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025. For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Regional Insights: Synthetic Graphite Market
Segmentation by Product Type: Breakdown of data from year 2014 to 2019 and forecast until 2025:
Graphite Granular & Powder
Segmentation by Application : Breakdown of data from year 2014 to 2019 and forecast until 2025:
Iron and Steel Industry
Key Players, Recent Developments & Sector Viewpoints: Synthetic Graphite Market
JSC Energoprom Management
Toho Tenax Group
Formosa Plastics Group
Key Insights Covered: Exhaustive Synthetic Graphite Market
1. Market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Synthetic Graphite industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Synthetic Graphite industry.
3. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Synthetic Graphite industry.
4. Market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2025 of Synthetic Graphite industry.
Research Methodology: Synthetic Graphite Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Global (AMER, APAC, BRICS and EMEA) Synthetic Graphite Market Research Report 2019-2025