Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Synthetic Butadiene Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Global (AMER, APAC, BRICS and EMEA) Synthetic Butadiene Market Research Report 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Synthetic Butadiene Market
Butadiene, also known as 1, 3-butadiene, is a colorless, non-corrosive gas that condenses to a liquid at minus 4.5 degrees centigrade and has a mild aromatic odor. It readily polymerizes with oxygen. It is soluble in alcohol and ether, however it is insoluble in water. It is an industrial chemical used in the manufacture of synthetic rubber. It is produced as a byproduct in the steam cracking process of ethylene and olefin production and acts as a predecessor to many processing materials and chemicals. Butadiene is used to make plastics including acrylics. Small amounts are found in gasoline. Butadiene is a raw material for the production of synthetic rubbers, which go into tyres for the automotive industry. In the world wide, giant manufactures mainly distribute in China, American and Europe. American has a long history and unshakable status in this industry, like Texas Petrochemicals and LyondellBasell, both have perfect products. Europe is the largest producer and consumption market of butadiene, it is BASF and Evonik that lead the technology development. In China, the manufactures focus in CNPC, CNOOC and Sinopec. Due to the wide downstream consumption of the Butadiene, it should have large production share in daily chemical products. Recent years, there are some companies starting to research and development the product. The industry will form a much high concentration of global market competition in future. At present, the China, American and Europe account for above 70% of global market share in butadiene field. After decades of development, the giant manufacturers have proven technique. The butadiene industry concentration is not very high in China, focusing in CNPC, CNOOC and Sinopec. However, with additional supply coming amid continued weakness in the downstream synthetic rubber market, butadiene buyers have retreated to the sidelines, some factories shut down its butadiene unit. Recently, the price increases for the lack of butadiene, some small factories restart the unit. In several years, more butadiene will be produced, and the cost will go down as the improvement of skill. The price of butadiene is effected by the economy and policy, after China G20, the price will increase in a short time. With the recovery of industry, butadiene market will be warm. In 2019, the market size of Synthetic Butadiene is 12340 million US$ and it will reach 10730 million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of -2.0% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period. In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Synthetic Butadiene. This report studies the global market size of Synthetic Butadiene, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia). This study presents the Synthetic Butadiene production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025. For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Regional Insights: Synthetic Butadiene Market
Segmentation by Product Type: Breakdown of data from year 2014 to 2019 and forecast until 2025:
Segmentation by Application : Breakdown of data from year 2014 to 2019 and forecast until 2025:
Key Players, Recent Developments & Sector Viewpoints: Synthetic Butadiene Market
Lyondell Basell (US)
Ineos O&P (DE)
Reliance Industries (IN)
North Huajin (CN)
Key Insights Covered: Exhaustive Synthetic Butadiene Market
1. Market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Synthetic Butadiene industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Synthetic Butadiene industry.
3. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Synthetic Butadiene industry.
4. Market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2025 of Synthetic Butadiene industry.
Research Methodology: Synthetic Butadiene Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Global (AMER, APAC, BRICS and EMEA) Synthetic Butadiene Market Research Report 2019-2025